It's a new year and many individuals have made the New Year's Resolution to obtain newer and better employment in 2019. One important aspect in this job search is to have a current headshot to showcase on your Linkedin profile or resume. I offer professional headshots that will make you stand out as a job seeker. I promise to convey the emotion of the moment and will provide you with a professional finished product that you will cherish and treasure for years to come.
Here are 5 reasons you should have a professional headshot done
1. You need to make a great first impression: A good headshot can show all the best aspects of your personality and make a great first impression. It also shows that you have taken the time to make this first impression memorable by conveying a way to immediately recognize you.
2. It gives your website and brand a personal touch: Headshots give a business a face and can make a potential customer feel a stronger connection to you. This will in turn make this a paying customer as opposed to a potential.
3. A headshot shows that you take your career or potential career seriously: Many folks opt for their friends to take low quality photos against a wall with a smartphone. While this is a cost effective solution, it also shows that you weren't willing invest in the time and money to look more like a professional.
4. It will be a sure fire way to get a ROI: By having a professional headshot, you'll be more likely to land a better paying job, or have that customer make a sale when looking at your website. Spending the money now on a headshot will lead to a great return on investment in the future.
5. It can be used to create follow up conversations: If you make a great connection at a networking event, a memorable headshot can be an easy way to locate a person on their website or Linkedin page to have a follow up conversation. Again, this is a great way to land a potential job or gain a new customer.
Get in touch with Walt Jedziniak Photography today for your family portraits, baby, maternity, senior photos, wedding, glamour and modeling, headshots, and boudoir photo shoots.
Located right in East Hampton, CT just minutes off of Rte. 2. Schedule your appointment now!
Hours: Monday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM (By appointment only)